Thursday, February 12, 2009

Arlen Specter...

is an absolute disgrace. AGAIN. Or still. He betrays the party every single chance he gets on close votes, yet Jorge Bushito and his gang came and rescued him from Pat Toomey in 2004. If a credible challenger emerges to Specter in the Senate primary next year, not only will I contribute to that campaign, I will offer my consulting services and otherwise do everything I can to oust that guy. He could have been a hero and stood with every other Republican Senator outside of Maine against the porkulus bill, but instead, he helped provided the losing margin against the American people. I will address Collins and Snowe another time, but let me say at least you know where they are going to stand on just about every issue, and they don't pretend to positions they don't actually hold. Specter plays Republican long enough to get party support and keep his chairmanship/ranking position, and then knifes us in the back again. He must go. Yesterday. He is a big government liberal tool of the trial lawyers and labor unions. He was also one of the primary exponents of amnesty for criminal illegal aliens.

No comments: